EMS has more than 40 years of experience in providing heat treatments. Where customers have a specific requirement for heat treatment, we can offer:
- Highly experienced personnel with decades of experience in heat treatment and related processes
- Our own materials laboratory for testing and development of materials
- Significant engineering capability and expertise
- An advanced research and development department that can address specific issues or developments.
For decades, our furnaces have been heat treating a wide range of materials and products. EMS has two vacuum and two atmospheric pressure furnaces – this enables us to offer a complete portfolio of heat treatments and brazing, including:
- High vacuum brazing
- Age hardening
- Bluing (steam).
EMS has a rigorous internal quality assurance system to control and check all processes. We offer proven traceability and conform to the highest international standards including NADCAP and EN 9100. Our specialists operate under controlled clean room conditions to optimise material quality.
- Temperature ranges
- Vacuum: maximum 1,200°C +/- 5°C
- Atmospheric: maximum 600°C +/- 5°C
- Cooling down speeds
- Vacuum: 15°C per min
- Atmospheric: 10°C per min
- Maximum product weight: 1000kg
- Dimensions: 1000 x 1700 mm
- Inert gases (argon, nitrogen).